Friday 30 September 2011

Medusa pick up Image of the Year 2011 at the Your Hair Awards




I know I've been a bit awol as of late but I have some fabulous news to share with you all, my daddy Colin won the Your Hair Image of the Year. Although he couldn't have done it without the help of the amazing NHF Inspire team, so a big paws up to everyone in the team as well. I'm so proud of him and all the team that were involved.


He's been very busy lately working with the NHF Inspire Team and some members of RUSH Hair so I hardly get to see him but all his hard work has paid of. Hopefully he'll spoil me this weekend to make up for being away so often, I'm certainly a pampered pooch!

I hope everyone has something exciting planned for this weekend? I'll be lying in the garden in the sun with mummy and daddy as long as the sun stays put – ah bliss!

xxx

PS Did you see the vids on Medusa Facebook from backstage at LFW! That Ryan is certainly a busy boy!

No comments: