Monday 7 May 2012

Kim Kardashian and THOSE heels


The signature K-Dash glossy waves.

Kim's understated heels look so comfortable.

The crazy lives of the Kardashians are one of my biggest TV guilty pleasures. Come on, doesn't everyone watch them? Kourtney is definitely my favourite but I love watching all of the shows, even the re-runs.

Kim posted a picture of the new Christian Louboutin heels she was breaking in over the weekend and just looking at them made my paws hurt! No pain, no gain - right! These spiked silver heels are incredible.

We are always asked how the K-Dash girls get their subtle and sexy waves, and this week, I'll be sharing a quick guide on how to recreate the K-Dash blow dry at home.

Which Kardashian is your favourite?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Khloe! her and Lamar are such a cute couple!

Oh and Scott too, he's brilliant.