Thursday 3 March 2011

Coco and Zoe

I'm back and my journalistic skills are flourishing! I really am the new Suzy Menkes.

This week I have been grilling the fabulous Zoe from our new South Clerk Street salon. Check out my interview below.

Coco xx

Name: Zoe Sinclair

Title: Customer Service Manager


What are your biggest loves?

My son Jack, my boyfriend Joey, and of course my mum.


What are your greatest dislikes?

Far-right politics and bad customer service


When and what was your happiest moment in life so far?

The birth of my son


How do you like to unwind?

Big glass of red and my Vanity Fair


What’s your most embarrassing moment?

Knickers falling out bottom of my trousers. Ouch!


What do you consider your naughtiest guilty pleasure?

The Only way is Essex


What’s your scariest moment ever?

Giving birth


How did you get started in hairdressing?

Worked as Customer Service Manager in Bread St 12 years ago.


What’s the most bizarre fact about yourself?

I can (still) do one-handed cartwheels

What’s your most expensive/lavish blowout?

Spent $500 on 2 bottles of champagne in New York


What’s your most fabulous celebrity moment?

Snogging Angelina Jolie’s husband!


What’s your proudest ever purchase?

Driving lessons


Tell us one thing that nobody knows about you.

Get me drunk first


What two things would you take with you to keep you company on a desert island?

My razor and a year’s supply of Vanity Fair


What’s the best thing anybody has EVER given you?

My son

No comments: