Thursday 17 March 2011

Hello blog lovers,

Whilst visiting the fabulous Medusa Bread Street recently to have my nails painted my signature pink, I got chatting to the uber cool Zara.

Read all about the lovely nail technician below.

Coco x


What are your biggest loves?

Nails, hair, makeup and clothes.



What are your greatest dislikes?

White plastic nail tips!



When and What was your happiest moment in life so far?

Making the decision to become self employed.



How do you like to unwind?

Reading books.



What’s your most embarrassing moment?

I have lots of them, I fall all the time! Even when I’m sober.



What do you consider to be your guilty pleasure?

Buying shoes and keeping them as ornaments.



How did you get started in Nails?

I started having my own nails done and thought it seemed a good alternative to hairdressing.



What’s the most bizarre fact about yourself?

I love teapots.



What’s your most expensive/lavish blowout?

Nail products, they are so expensive!



What’s your most celebrity moment?

Kissing Pharrell Williams, Booo Ya!



What’s your proudest ever purchase?

My Tattoos.



Tell us one thing that nobody knows about you?

That would be telling.



What two things would you take with you to keep you company on a desert island?

A noose and a gun.



What’s the best thing anybody has EVER given you?

I recently got given a limited edition Disney by Mac lipstick called toxic tale, it has the evil queen from Snow White on it!



No comments: